This product is not available in your country. Please, visit the site in your region's configuration.
GMB-22P is a power generator part of the GMB Basic Line. It is powered by a Perkins 404D-22G engine and can be equipped with or without a super-silent canopy.
- ACP – Digital Control Panel (Standard)
- ADI – Adjustable Differential Protection (Accessory)
- EEG – Electronic Engine Governor (Accessory)
- PHS – Pre-Heating System (Accessory)
- FEC – FlexibleExhaust Compensator (Accessory – only with Open version)
- RES – Residential Silencer (Accessory – only with Open version)
- LTS – Load Transfer Switch (Accessory)
- STR – Site trailer (Accessory – only with Canopy version)
- RTR – Road trailer (Accessory – only with Canopy version)
The model is available with different voltage settings, that may vary the Stand By Power (LTP) and the Prime Power (PRP).
Please see the technical table here below for further information:
Engine: Perkins 404D-22G
|Voltage||Phase||Frequency||Stand by power (LTP)||Prime power (PRP)|
|400 V||Three-phase||50 Hz||21,50||20,10|
|230 V||Three-phase||50 Hz||21,50||20,10|
|230 V||Single-phase||50 Hz||13,80||13,50|